Tuesday, November 8, 2011

General information


*Themed and Novelty cakes for any occasion
*Custom cookies and cookie favors to match your party theme
*Birth Announcement cookies
*Cut out, decorated cookies
*Coordinated minis (bite-size cookies decorated to match your theme)

Also offering:
*Traditional scoop cookies (variety of flavors)
*Breads and rolls
*Molded chocolate candies for Easter or other occasions
*Truffles (variety of flavors)
*Fudge
*Gourmet Brownies
*Decorated cookie cakes

Themed and novelty cakes can be custom designed for any occasion. Pricing for custom cakes will be based on size, amount of cake required (prior to carving if applicable), complexity of design, hand painted details and/or fondant figures (if applicable), as well as amount of time and supplies required for design and execution. All cake orders will receive a quote. Each cake is truly unique!

Custom designed and decorated cut-out butter cookies start at $12 per dozen, with a 2-1/2 dozen minimum. Cookies with multiple colors and/or a complex design may have an additional charge. All custom cookies will receive a quote. Add $0.30 each for cookie favors or birth announcements (which includes bagging/sealing and attaching custom message, ribbon, and colored card stock behind message if needed to fit wider cookies.) If you'd only like them bagged/sealed, the additional charge is only $0.05 each. This is a great option for school treats. These butter cookies are made from an old family recipe.

Traditional scoop cookies start at $3.50 per dozen. Minimum scoop cookie order is 5 dozen, with a minimum of 2 dozen per variety. Varieties offered include: Sugar Cookies, Snickerdoodles, Ginger Molasses Cookies (soft), Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Chocolate Fudge Cookies, Peanut Butter, Iced Pumpkin, Chewy Coconut, and Spiced Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate cookies.

A notice of at least 48 hours is appreciated, last minute requests may be able to be met. Please confirm date, as all dates may not be available.

About me: I am a busy, stay-at-home mom of five girls. I have always enjoyed baking and decorating my girls' birthday cakes. After several requests, I decided to offer the same quality baked goods to others. The cakes I offer are not just plain boxed cake mix cakes, and the buttercream, royal icing, and even fondant are all homemade. Most cookies offered are from, or are based on, a family recipe several generations old. All of my cookies are made with real butter, not margarine or shortening. I believe every cake should be special and not look just like five others sitting in a bakery case. I do not offer sheet cakes, unless part of a larger order, because it is simply not practical for me to compete with grocery stores' prices. If you are looking for an original cake or cookie design, let me help you make your occasion extra special. Thank you!

This is a cottage food production operation. This simply means I operate out of my home and all food is home produced. I am not able to offer any items that require refrigeration. The same equipment is used for all baking, including items made with milk, eggs, nuts, etc.

I reserve the right to refuse an order if I feel the subject matter is inappropriate to be viewed by my children.

I'm not able to offer licensed characters or trade marked images. Those included in the gallery were made for our personal use, or donated to the group, and I did not profit from these cakes. They are included in the gallery to illustrate different decorating techniques only. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Email
CarriesCustomCakesAndCookies@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment